Friday, April 16, 2010

Crochet Butterfly Applique.  These are a double layered butterfly and measure approximately 2" wide.  They do fit on a standard hair clip and have no beading so they are perfect for children as well as adults.  You can get them in any color combination, just email me or contact me at etsy or ebay.

Crochet Bubble Gum Machine.  My kids love bubble gum and the other day we had passed one and it had given me the idea to come up with a pattern for one.  Its only about 1" wide but its 2 1/4" tall.  It has various beads in the bubble part of the applique.  Just cute.

Crochet Watermelon Appliques.  One of my favorites to make.  I make them in the pink, rose and red centers.  They measure just 1 1/4" wide.
Crochet Lady Bug Appliques.  The ladybugs can be made in many colors, not just red.  I have done them in blue, green, and purple.  Just a cute little applique for the summer.
Just added some new appliques to my catalog.  Have so many I want to make that I am so proud of myself when they are finally finished.  Thought I would share some of the new designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment